Roles Played by International Organizations – Class 10 Social Notes Consists of the notes of the Chapter, download the Notes pdf and enjoy offline. To Download Pdf Notes Click on the Download Pdf Button at the Bottom of the Post.
Roles Played by International Organizations Key Notes:
The Nepali syllabus for Class 10 covers the topic of “Roles Played by International Organizations” in the Social Studies chapter. This topic includes several organizations that have contributed to social and humanitarian causes in Nepal, including the Red Cross, Scouts, SOS Children’s Villages, and others. Here are some key notes on each of these organizations:
- The Red Cross is a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief, and healthcare services to people in need around the world.
- In Nepal, the Red Cross has played a key role in responding to natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, and landslides.
- The organization also provides health and hygiene education programs, blood donation campaigns, and support to vulnerable communities.
- Scouts is a global movement that promotes leadership, community service, and personal development among young people.
- In Nepal, the Scouts have contributed to a variety of social causes, including disaster response and relief, environmental conservation, and youth development.
- The organization also provides education and training programs to help young people build skills and become active members of their communities.
SOS Children’s Villages:
- SOS Children’s Villages is an international organization that provides care and support for vulnerable children and families.
- In Nepal, the organization operates several Children’s Villages, where orphaned or abandoned children can receive care, education, and support from trained caregivers.
- SOS Children’s Villages also provides family-strengthening programs, education and vocational training, and healthcare services to families and communities in need.
- There are many other international organizations that have contributed to social and humanitarian causes in Nepal, including the United Nations, World Health Organization, and UNICEF.
- These organizations have played key roles in supporting health and education programs, disaster response and relief, and the promotion of human rights and gender equality.
- Many of these organizations work in close partnership with the Nepali government and local organizations to ensure that their programs and initiatives are responsive to local needs and priorities.