Human Resource Development Exercise Solution– Social Class 10 Consists of the Exercise Solution of the Chapter, download the Notes pdf and enjoy offline. To Download Pdf Notes Click on the Download Pdf Button at the Bottom of the Post.
Human Resource Development Exercise Solution:
Very short answer questions:
1. Define Human Resource.
Human Resource refers to the people who make up the workforce of an organization, company or economy.
2. Name the types of human resource on the basis of skill.
The types of human resource on the basis of skill are: Unskilled, Semi-skilled, Skilled, Highly skilled.
3. Compare between short term human resource and long term human resource in a sentence.
Short term human resource refers to employees who work for a short duration of time, while long term human resource refers to employees who work for a longer duration of time, usually on a permanent basis.
4. Write the full form of HRM and HRD.
HRM stands for Human Resource Management and HRD stands for Human Resource Development.
Short answer questions:
1. Write any four characteristics of Human Resource Management.
- Four characteristics of Human Resource Management are:
- It involves managing people as the most important resource of an organization.
- It is a continuous process that involves recruitment, selection, training, development, and retention of employees.
- It aims to align the goals of the organization with the goals of the employees.
- It involves creating a positive work environment that fosters employee satisfaction, engagement, and productivity.
2. Explain the importance of human resource development.
Human resource development is important because it helps to enhance the skills, knowledge, and abilities of employees, which can lead to improved performance, productivity, and profitability for an organization. It also contributes to the growth and development of individuals, communities, and the nation as a whole.
3. What plan has been made for the human resource development in our country?
The government of Nepal has formulated the National Human Resource Development Policy to promote the development of human resources in the country. The policy aims to provide access to quality education and training, enhance skills and knowledge of employees, and create employment opportunities for youth.
4. How should the manpower plan be prepared in order to upgrade our country as a developed country?
In order to upgrade Nepal as a developed country, the manpower plan should focus on increasing the skills, knowledge, and productivity of the workforce. This can be achieved through investing in education and training, creating employment opportunities, promoting entrepreneurship, and ensuring a favorable business environment.
5. What are the challenges in the human resource development in Nepal? How can they be overcome?
Some of the challenges in human resource development in Nepal include a lack of access to quality education and training, brain drain, inadequate job opportunities, and a mismatch between the skills of workers and the demands of the labor market. These challenges can be overcome by improving the quality of education and training, promoting innovation and entrepreneurship, creating more job opportunities, and investing in research and development.
6. Why is it essential to improve the condition of human resource development in Nepal? Give reasons.
It is essential to improve the condition of human resource development in Nepal because it is the key to the country’s economic and social development. Human resources are the backbone of any economy, and investing in their development can lead to increased productivity, innovation, and competitiveness.
7. Write two differences between Human Resource Development and Human Resource Management.
- Two differences between Human Resource Development and Human Resource Management are:
- HRM focuses on managing the people within an organization, while HRD focuses on developing the skills, knowledge, and abilities of those people.
- HRM is concerned with day-to-day operations, while HRD is concerned with long-term strategic planning and development.