BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download – Fluid Mechanics & Viscosity. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Physics, Mechanics Chapter 8 Fluid Mechanics & Viscosity. On average 5 – 10 Marks Short Questions, Long Questions, and numericals can be asked from this Chapter.
Fluid Mechanics & Viscosity Important Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions, Long Questions, and sometimes Numericals:
- Kinametics of Moving Fluid
- Equation of Continuity
- Bernoilli’s Theorem & its Application
- Streamline & Turbulent Flow
- Critical Velocity
- Reynold’s Number
- Poiseuille’s Equation
- Capillaries in Series & Parallel
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Physics Full Chapter Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Physics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
Fluid Mechanics & Viscosity Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Thermodynamic Fundamentals & Laws with Applications
Previous Chapter: Elasticity
BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. You will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.