BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download – Elasticity. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Physics, Mechanics Chapter 4 Elasticity. On average 5 – 10 Marks Short Questions, Long Questions, and numericals can be asked from this Chapter.
Elasticity Important Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions, Long Questions, and sometimes Numericals:
- Relations of Connecting Various Elastic Constants
- Angle of Twist & Angle of Shear
- Twisting Couple on a Cylindrical Rod or Wire
- Work Done in Twisting of Rod or Wire
- Bending of Beams
- Bending Moment
- Beam Supported at its end and loaded in the Middle
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Physics Full Chapter Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Physics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
Elasticity Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Fluid Mechanics & Viscosity
Previous Chapter: Wave Motion
BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. you will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.