BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Physics, Mechanics Chapter 4 Wave Motion. On average 5 – 10 Marks Short Questions, Long Questions, and numericals can be asked from this Chapter.
Wave Motion Important Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions, Long Questions, and sometimes Numericals:
- General Equation of Wave-Motion
- Equation of Plane Progressive Harmonic Wave
- Particle Velocity & Wave Velocity
- Energy Density for Plane Progressive Wave
- Intensity of Wave & Spherical Waves
- Transverse Wave in Stretched Strings
- Modes of Vibration
- Longitudinal Waves in Rods & Gases
- Flow of Energy in Stationary Waves
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Physics Full Chapter Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Physics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
Wave Motion Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Wave Motion
Previous Chapter: Dynamics of Rigid Bodies
BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. you will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.