BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download – Dynamics of Rigid Bodies. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Physics, Mechanics Chapter 4 Dynamics of Rigid Bodies. On average 5 – 10 Marks Short Questions, Long Questions, and numericals can be asked from this Chapter.
Dynamics of Rigid Bodies Important Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions, Long Questions, and sometimes Numericals:
- Equations of Motion of Rotating Rigid Bodies
- Theorems of Moment of Inertia(MI)
- Moment of Inertia of Rectangular Lamina
- Moment of Inertia of Solid Uniform Bar of Rectangular Cross Section
- Moment of Inertia of Circular Disc
- Moment of Inertia of Solid Cylinder
- Moment of Inertia of Solid Sphere
- Moment of Inertia of Spherical Shell
- Kinetic Energy of Rotating Bodies
- Kinetic Energy of Rolling Bodies
- Motion of Bodies Rolling Down on Inclined Plane
- Reduction of Two Body Problems to Single Body Problem
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Physics Full Chapter Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Physics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
Dynamics of Rigid Bodies Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Harmonic Oscillator
Previous Chapter: Gravitational Potential & Field
BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. you will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.