BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Physics, Electricity & Magnetism Chapter 1 Maxwell’s Electromagnetic Equation. On average 5 – 10 Marks Short Questions, Long Questions & Numerical can be asked from this Chapter.
Maxwell’s Electromagnetic Equation Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions, Long Questions, and sometimes Numericals:
- Displacement Current
- Maxwell’s Equation & Their Usecase
- Pointing Vectors
- Derivation of Gauss’s Theorem
- Faraday’s Laws
- Lenz Law
- Biot-Savart’s Law & Ampere’s Circuital Law
- Energy of a Charged Particle in an Electromagnetic Field
- Reflection & Refraction of Electromagnetic Waves
- Plane-wave Solution of Maxwell’s Equation
- The Wave Equation
- Plane Electromagnetic Waves
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Physics Full Chapter Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Physics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Join Our Facebook Group: Hamromaster BSC Community
Maxwell’s Electromagnetic Equation Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Reviews of Laws of Motion
Previous Chapter: Alternating Current
BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. You will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.