BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Physics, Electricity & Magnetism Chapter 1 Magnetic Fields of Moving Charges. On average 5 – 10 Marks Short Questions, Long Questions & Numerical can be asked from this Chapter.
Magnetic Fields of Moving Charges Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions, Long Questions, and sometimes Numericals:
- Magnetic Field & Magnetic Flux
- Biot-Savart’s Law & its Application
- Lorentz Force
- Ampere’s Circuital Law & its Application
- Curl B & Div B
- Magnetic Vector & Scalar Potentials
- Magnetic Dipole
- Force Between Current Carrying Parallel Wires
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Physics Full Chapter Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Physics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Join Our Facebook Group: Hamromaster BSC Community
Magnetic Fields of Moving Charges Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Magnetic Properties & Field
Previous Chapter: Electromagnetic Induction
BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. You will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.