BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Physics, Mechanics Chapter 2 Linear & Angular Momentum. On average 5 – 7 Marks Short Questions & Numericals can be asked from this Chapter.
Linear & Angular Momentum Important Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in Exam as Short Questions and sometimes as Numericals:
- Conservation of Linear Momentum
- Center of Mass
- Collision of two particles
- Rocet Impulsion
- Angular Momentum & Torque
- Motion Under Central Forces
- Areal Velocity
- Examples of Conservation of Angular Momentum
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Physics Full Chapter Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Physics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
Linear & Angular Momentum Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Gravitational Potential & Field
Previous Chapter: Review of Laws of Motion
BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. you will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.