BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Physics, Electricity & Magnetism Chapter 1 Elementary Vector Analysis. On average 5 – 10 Marks Short Questions, Long Questions & Numerical can be asked from this Chapter.
Elementary Vector Analysis Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions, Long Questions, and sometimes Numericals:
- Gradient of Scaler
- Divergence and curl of a vector in Cartesian Coordinates
- Divergence in Polar Coordinates
- Gauss’s Theorem
- Stocke’s theorem
- Green’s Theorem
- Laplacian in Polar Coordinate System
- Laplace & Poisson’s Equation
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Physics Full Chapter Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Physics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Join Our Facebook Group: Hamromaster BSC Community
Elementary Vector Analysis Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Electrostatic Potential & Field
Previous Chapter: Quantum Statistical Physics
BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. You will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.