BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Physics, Thermodynamics Chapter 6 Transport Phenomenon. On average 5 – 10 Marks Short Questions, Long Questions & Numerical can be asked from this Chapter.
Transport Phenomenon Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions, Long Questions, and sometimes Numericals:
- Molecular Collisions
- Collision Cross Sections
- Molecular Diameter
- Mean Free Path
- Transport of Momentum – Viscosity
- Transport of Energy – Thermal Conductivity
- Transport of Mass Diffusion
- Brownian Motion
- Einsteins’s Theory of Brownian Motion
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Physics Full Chapter Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Physics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Join Our Facebook Group: Hamromaster BSC Community
Transport Phenomenon Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Black Body Radiation
Previous Chapter: Production of Low Temperature
BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. You will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.