BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Physics, Thermodynamics Chapter 2 Thermodynamic Laws & Application. On average 3 – 5 Marks Short Questions can be asked from this Chapter.
Thermodynamic Laws & Application Important Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions, Long Questions, and sometimes Numericals:
- Zeroth Law
- First Law of Thermodynamics
- Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Carnot’s Theorem
- Absolute Scale of Temperature
- Entropy Changes in Reversible & Irreversible System
- Principle of Increase of Entropy
- Entropy & Second Law
- Third Law of Thermodynamics & its Application
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Physics Full Chapter Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Physics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Join Our Facebook Group: Hamromaster BSC Community
Thermodynamic Laws & Application Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Thermodynamic Relations
Previous Chapter: Thermodynamic Fundamentals
BSc 1st Year Physics Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. You will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.