BSc 1st Year Chemistry Notes pdf Download. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Chapter 5 Alkene. On average 4 – 10 Marks for Short Questions and sometimes Long Questions can be asked from this Chapter.
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions and sometimes as Long Questions:
- Physical Properties
- Industrial Source
- Dehydrohalogenation of Alkyl Halide
- Kinetics of Dehydrohalogenation
- E2 Reaction (Mechanism, Orientation, Reactivity)
- E1 Reaction (Mechanism, Orientation, Reactivity)
- Dehydration of Alcohols
Reactions of Alkenes:
- Reaction at the Carbon-Carbon Double Bond
- Addition of Hydrogen Halides
- Addition of Hydrogen Bromide and Peroxide Effect
- Addition of Sulphuric Acid
- Addition of Water
- Electrophilic Addition (Mechanism, Orientation, Reactivity)
- Addition of Halogens and Mechanism
- Halohydrin Formation
- Hydroboration-Oxidation (Orientation and Mechanism of Hydroboration)
- Free Radical Addition (Mechanism and Orientation)
- Analysis of Alkenes
- Application of Alkenes to Prepare Polymers (Polypropylene and Polyethylene)
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Chemistry Full Chapters Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Chemistry Course. After Enrollment You will get:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Join Our Facebook Group: Hamromaster BSC Community
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
Alkenes Full Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Alcohols & Ethers
BSc 1st Year Chemistry Notes pdf Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. you will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.