BSc 1st Year Chemistry Notes pdf Download. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Chapter 4 Alkyl Halide. On average 4 – 10 Marks for Short Questions and sometimes Long Questions can be asked from this Chapter.
Alkyl Halide Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions and sometimes as Long Questions:
- Homolytic and Heterolytic Fission
- Structure of Alkyl-Halides (Functional Group)
- Classification of Alkyl Halides
- Nomenclature of Alkyl-Halides
- Physical Properties of Alkyl-Halides
- Preparation of Alkyl Halides
- Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution Reactions
- Nucleophiles and Leaving Groups
- Rate of Reaction and the Effect of Concentration
- SN2 Reaction (Mechanism and Kinetics)
- SN2 Reaction Stereochemistry (Inversion of Configuration)
- SN1 Reaction (Mechanism and Kinetics)
- Carbocations (Structure and Relative Stability)
- SN1 Reaction Stereochemistry
- Rearrangement of Carbocations
- SN1 vs. SN2 Reaction
- Factors Affecting SN Mechanism (Substrate, Nucleophile, Solvent, Leaving Group)
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Chemistry Full Chapters Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Chemistry Course. After Enrollment You will get:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Join Our Facebook Group: Hamromaster BSC Community
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
Alkyl Halide Full Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Alcohols & Ethers
BSc 1st Year Chemistry Notes pdf Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. you will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.