BSc 1st Year Chemistry Notes pdf Download. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Chapter 2 Alkane. On average 4 – 10 Marks for Short Questions and sometimes Long Questions can be asked from this Chapter.
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions and sometimes as Long Questions:
- Energy of activation
- progress of reaction
- energy profile diagram
- exothermic and endothermic reaction
- Fischer projection formulas, Andiron formulas
- Newman projection formula
- free rotation about the C-C single bond
- conformation of n-butane
- physical properties
- industrial source
- industrial source vs. laboratory preparation
- Grignard reagent
- coupling of alkyl halide with organometallic compounds
- reactions: halogenations (substitution reaction)
- mechanism of halogenations, orientation of halogenations
- relative reactivity of alkanes toward halogenations
- ease of abstraction of hydrogen
- homolytic bond dissociation energies and relative stability of free radicals
- ease of formation of free radicals
- structure of free radicals
- transition state for 4th year B.Sc. syallabus-2073 revised Page 24 halogenations
- orientation, reactivity and selectivity
- non-rearrangement of free radicals, combustion,
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Chemistry Full Chapters Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Chemistry Course. After Enrollment You will get:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Join Our Facebook Group: Hamromaster BSC Community
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
Alkane Full Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Stereochemistry
BSc 1st Year Chemistry Notes pdf Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. you will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.