BSc 1st Year Chemistry Notes pdf Download. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Chemistry, Chapter 1 Atomic Structure. On average 4 – 10 Marks for Short Questions and sometimes Long Questions can be asked from this Chapter.
Atomic Structure Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions and sometimes as Long Questions:
- Bohr‟s theory and refinements
- wave mechanical model of the atom
- matter waves, de Broglie‟s equation
- Heisenberg‟s uncertainty principle
- Schrödinger‟s wave equation (time
- physical significance of wave function
- probability density pattern for hydrogen atom
radial and angular wave functions
- radial distribution curves
- shapes of s, p, d orbital
- charge cloud
diagrams and boundary surface diagrams
- nodal planes
- quantum numbers and their significance
energy level diagram
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Chemistry Full Chapters Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Chemistry Course. After Enrollment You will get:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Join Our Facebook Group: Hamromaster BSC Community
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
Atomic Structure Full Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Multi-Electron System
BSc 1st Year Chemistry Notes pdf Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. you will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.