Analytical Geometry BSc 1st year Notes Download PDF. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Mathematics (Analytical Geometry), Chapter 5 Sphere. On average 4 – 8 Marks for Short Questions and sometimes Long Questions can be asked from this Chapter.
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions and sometimes as Long Questions:
- Sphere & Equation of Sphere
- Sphere Representation by the General Equation of Second Degree
- Sphre through 4 Given Points
- Plane Section of Sphere
- Intersection of two Spheres
- A sphere with a given Diameter
- Tangent Plane & Condition of Tangency
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Math Full Chapters Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Mathematics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Both Paper Covered(Analytical Geometry + Calculus)
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
Sphere Full Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Cone & Cylinder
Previous Chapter: Straight Line
Analytical Geometry BSc 1st year Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. you will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.