Analytical Geometry BSc 1st year Notes Download PDF. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Mathematics (Analytical Geometry), Chapter 5 Straight Lines. On average 4 – 8 Marks for Short Questions and sometimes Long Questions can be asked from this Chapter.
Straight Lines Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions and sometimes as Long Questions:
- Representation of a line as the Intersection of two Planes
- Line in Symmetric Form
- Line Through Two Points
- Plane Through Three Points
- Plane Through Intersection of the Two Planes
- Condition for Representing a Pair of Planes by the Homogeneous Equation of the Second Degree
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Math Full Chapters Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Mathematics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Both Paper Covered(Analytical Geometry + Calculus)
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
Straight Lines Full Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Sphere
Previous Chapter: Coordinates in Three Space & Plane
Analytical Geometry BSc 1st year Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. you will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.