Analytical Geometry BSc 1st year Notes Download PDF. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Mathematics (Analytical Geometry), Chapter 4 General Equation of Second Degree. On average 4 – 8 Marks for Short Questions and sometimes Long Questions can be asked from this Chapter.
General Equation of Second Degree Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions and sometimes as Long Questions:
- General Equation of the Second Degree and the Conic Representation by them
- Nature of the Conic
- Center of Conic
- Equation of the Tangent & Condition of Tangency
- Equation of Pair of Tangents
- Director Circle
- Equation of the Normal to a Conic
- Equation of Pole & Polar with Respect to a Conic
- Diameter & Conjugate Diameters
- Intersection of Comics
- Asymptotes of a Conic
- The equation of Hyperbola referred to the Assymptotes as coordinate axes
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Math Full Chapters Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Mathematics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Both Paper Covered(Analytical Geometry + Calculus)
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
General Equation of Second Degree Full Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Polar Equation of a Conic
Previous Chapter: Transformation of Coordinates
Analytical Geometry BSc 1st year Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. you will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.