Analytical Geometry BSc 1st year Notes Download PDF. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Mathematics (Analytical Geometry), Chapter 1 Conic Section & Their Properties. On average 4 – 8 Marks for Short Questions and sometimes Long Questions can be asked from this Chapter.
Conic Section & Their Properties Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions and sometimes as Numericals:
- Conic Section as a Local of a Point as a Section of Cone
- Central Conic Sections
- Ellipse & Hyperbola
- Derivation of Ellipse & Hyperbola Equations in Standard & Auxiliary Circles & Eccentric Angles
- Equations of Tangent & Normal
- Chord of Contact
- Pole & their Properties
- Diameter, Conjugate Diameter, and Equi-Conjugate Diameter
- Asymptotes of Hyperbola
- Relation between the Equation of Hyperbola, Assymptotes & Conjugates
- The equation of Hyperbola referred to the Assymptotes as coordinate axes
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Math Full Chapters Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Mathematics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Both Paper Covered(Analytical Geometry + Calculus)
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
Conic Section & Their Properties Full Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Polar Equation of a Conic
Previous Chapter: Transformation of Coordinates
Analytical Geometry BSc 1st year Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. you will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.