Analytical Geometry BSc 1st year Notes Download PDF. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Mathematics (Analytical Geometry), Chapter 10 Differentiation of Vectors. On average 4 – 8 Marks for Short Questions and sometimes Long Questions can be asked from this Chapter.
Differentiation of Vectors Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions and sometimes as Long Questions:
- Vector Function of a Single Variable
- Vector Function of its Expression in Terms of Unit Vectors
- Limit & Continuity of Vector Functions
- Differentiation of a Vector Function w.r.t a Scalar
- Partial Derivatives of Vector
- Higher Derivatives of a Vector Function w.r.t a Scalar
- Differentiation of the Product of Scalar and a Vector
- Differentiation of a Scalar Product & Vector Product of two and three Vectors
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Math Full Chapters Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Mathematics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Both Paper Covered(Analytical Geometry + Calculus)
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Join Our Facebook Group: Hamromaster BSC Community
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
Differentiation of Vectors Full Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Gradient, Divergence & Curl
Previous Chapter: Product of Three or More Vectors
Analytical Geometry BSc 1st year Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. you will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.