Analytical Geometry BSc 1st year Notes Download PDF. Below are the Notes of BSc 1st Year Mathematics (Analytical Geometry), Chapter 1 Transformation of Coordinates. On average 4 – 8 Marks for Short Questions and sometimes Long Questions can be asked from this Chapter.
Transformation of Coordinates Topics
Below are Some Important Topics that can be Asked in an Exam as Short Questions and sometimes as Numericals:
- Introduction to Polar, Cylindrical & Spherical Coordinates
- Transformation, Rotation, Process Involving Combination of transformation and rotation of axes
- Invariants in Orthogonal Transformation
Check Also: BSc 1st Year Math Full Chapters Notes
Still Not Enrolled?
DO YOU KNOW? you will get complete Notes along with All Chapters Live Classes on Hamromaster’s BSc 1st Year Physics Course. You will get after Enrollment:
- Daily 1 Hrs Live Class!
- Each Class Recording Available!
- Chapter-wise notes & important questions are Available!
- Exam-Focused Live Classes!
- Past Year Question Papers Solution Series!
- Model Test!
- Dedicated Group for Discussion and more!
Don’t Miss it!
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: Hamromaster Youtube Channel
Follow Our Facebook Page: Hamromaster Facebook Page
Transformation of Coordinates Full Handwritten Notes
Next Chapter: Conic Section & Their Properties
Analytical Geometry BSc 1st year Notes PDF Download
To Download the Notes of This Chapter Click on the Download PDF Button Below. you will Redirected to WhatsApp from where you can ask for the PDF File.